Thursday, September 17, 2009

Top 3

My top 3 is going to be about cheese. I love cheese, cheese can go on or with pretty much anything. Cheese does not necessarly look appealing but it smells and tastes the complete opposite. My first top 3 is Armstrong aged cheese, I chose this is as my first because Armstrong aged cheese can go with pretty much anything like on my sandwich's I bring to school everyday or my nachos that I make frequently, also goes well with an assortment of different crackers, grilled cheeses, and of course because it is from Armstrong. Secondly is herb & garlic cream cheese, this goes well on bagels it gives the bagel a little more variety with the herbs and the garlics. Herb & garlic cream cheese is good with crackers such as Bretons or baguettes also the same goes with bagels but in a wrap. Last but most definitely not least is goat cheese I chose this because with the perfect combination of vegetable it will make an amazing salad, which happens to my favorite. These top 3 cheeses of mine are my top 3 for the moment it changes as new cheeses come along.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, cheese is so good! I don't know if i'm as big a fan as you are though. Herb and garlic cream cheese on Baguettes? That's different. I've never heard of that. The Armstrong cheese, is that just cheddar? Because little slices of cheddar cheese on the Rosemary and Olive Oil Baguettes, are divine, it's definately a party in your mouth. I also agree that some cheese looks gross. Blue cheese? That loks horrible, but blue cheese salad dressing, soooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete