Friday, September 11, 2009

My SUPERpower

If i were to have a superpower I would choose mind reading. I would not use it to my advantage of course like reading the teachers minds and getting all their answers from questions to get A's. I could help the world by becoming a secret superhero. Help the police in interrogations and listen to what the bad guys are thinking or I could become the best psychiatrist and listen to what they are actually thinking and really help them out. Also my mind reading comes with the advantage of mind tricking i would be able to make people do things with them thinking it was 100% their choice. Mind reading would be a grrrreat superpower!

1 comment:

  1. I like your choice of supper power, you are not taking it to an inappropriate advantage. like not using it against teachers.:)

    ReplyDelete